The new state-of-the-art LightStim LED Bed is composed of 18,240 LEDs designed to rejuvenate, repair and energize every cell in the body.
The spacious structure spans 86″ in length (including headrest), 40″ in width and 18″ in height and is the first and only LED bed to gain over-the-counter FDA clearance.
The Light Emitting Diodes encompassing the full-body LightStim LED Bed are housed within LightStim’s patent pending individual temperature controlled modules, positioned to enable the closest proximity to the skin possible to produce the most efficacious benefits.
Professional Athletes – LED releases Nitric Oxide (NO) in the body, which helps to increase stamina and performance, expedite healing processes, and reduce lactic acid build up in the muscles. Nitric Oxide (NO) has been dubbed the “Miracle Molecule.” NO signals every cell and system in the body to ‘do its job.’
LEDs are, in essence, feeding every cell in the body the exact wavelengths of light energy that they then convert to Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), which is commonly considered “the energy currency of life.” The LightStim LED Bed enables the cells to operate with a full tank of gas (ATP) while the Nitric Oxide is simultaneously increasing inter cellular communication
Many Professional Spas offer LightStim LED treatments because of the anti-aging and well being benefits of LED Light Therapy that are already established and well known in the Aesthetics industry.
The LightStim LED Bed can be used to reduce pain, increase blood circulation and accelerate healing.
Any individual looking to promote total body wellness and peak physiological function.
LightStim LED Benefits:
- Temporarily relieve muscle, joint and arthritic pain
- Decrease exercise induced muscle fatigue
- Generate important proteins, growth factors and inflammatory mediators
- Improve post exercise recovery
- Reduce inflammation
- Release endorphins to inhibit pain
- Accelerate wound healing
- Increase cerebral blood flow
- Increase local blood circulation
- Help protect skin from UV damage
- Diminish bruising and post-procedure scarring
- Protect against cardiovascular disease, heart attacks and strokes